Celtic Tuning's Fleet Management Solutions can recalibrate your vehicles to your requirements
to enable fuel savings, RPM / speed restrictions and a reduction in C02 emissions.
Therefore protecting your business assets and reducing your overall running costs.
We understand that driving styles can adversley affect your operational costs and
not just in fuel, but servicing and maintaining your van and not to mention lost
revenue whilst the vehicles are being repaired. Our Fleet Management Solution can enforce a
driving style so that maximum efficiency can be achieved and ensure your running
costs are kept to a minimum.
• Prevents the driver from cruising at high speeds saving fuel.
• Prevents the driver from hard driving, typically limited to 3,000rpm, saving fuel.
• Increases engine longevity due to more sedate driving.
• Can increase service times for variable service schedules.
• Reduces overall CO2 output.
The following charts are actual data from a Vw Caddy 1.9 TDi 102bhp. They highlight
a typical driver profile that many fleets experience. Celtic Tuning eco recalibration
allows fleet managers to retsrict driver behaviour ensuring protection of the vehicle,
improved fuel economy and a reduction in C02 emissions.