What guarantees does Celtic Tuning give?
Celtic Tuning offer a complete peace of mind product. We are that confident in our software and your satisfaction that we can offer you the following guarantee package:
- A supplementary insurance backed mechanical breakdown warranty
- A 14 day money back guarantee if not completely satisfied*
- A lifetime guarantee for your Celtic Tuning software.
* Fitting fee may apply at certain locations. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Our Celtic Tuning Warranty
Evidence of Cover
At the software installation date, a current original Warranty provided by the manufacturer of the motor vehicle is required for this guarantee to be operative, and it is a Condition that such Warranty remains in force until its normal expiry date. This Warranty applies only in the event and to the extent that the Manufacturer's Warranty does not respond.
The Celtic Tuning Warranty applies (subject to the Terms & Conditions, available on request) to damage directly caused to the relevant Motor Vehicle arising directly from Mechanical Breakdown by reason of failure of the Celtic Tuning product installed by a Celtic Tuning Authorised Installer (or by the Customer using a eMotion device) during the period of this Warranty.
Summary of cover
Being the sudden and unforeseen failure of a component of the Motor Vehicle directly attributable to the operating of the Celtic Tuning product, the subject of this Warranty, which has caused the Motor Vehicle to stop working and therefore requiring repair or replacement before normal operation can be resumed.
Period: The Lesser of:
- 12 months from the date of installation of the Celtic Tuning product to the Motor Vehicle by a Celtic Tuning Approved Installer; or
- 30,000 miles as measured on the Motor Vehicle odometer from the date of installation of the Celtic Tuning product by a Celtic Tuning Approved Installer (or by the Customer using a eMotion device); or
- the period remaining on the original warranty provided by the Manufacturer of the Motor Vehicle at the time of purchase from new; whichever is the shortest.
Conditions and Limits:
You should be aware that failure by you, the Customer, to observe the Manufacturer's recommended maintenance procedures will invalidate any claim made. No sum in respect of economic or consequential loss is payable. Use excludes competitions, track days, pacemaking or rallying, and claims are subject to a limit of £10,000.00 in the aggregate in respect of any one vehicle. Normal deterioration or claims as a result of wear and tear are not covered. Celtic Tuning cannot be held responsible for modifications to the vehicle which lead to defects.